Private label help desk outsourcing is a winning option for MSP to raise efficiency and reduce costs of help desk operations without hiring and growing an in-house help desk team.
With 14 years of experience in providing L1-L3 support services, Professional Labs offers outsourced white label help desk services to relieve managed service providers from the burden of keeping and scaling up an in-house help desk team. You reserve the customer relationship ownership, while our company covers your customers’ help desk needs under your brand, upholding its reputation.
Why Professional Labs
- 20 years of entire experience in IT .
5 years experience in providing outsourced white label help desk services for the customers across such industries as IT, healthcare, retail (both brick-and-mortar and ecommerce), banking and finance, manufacturing and more and the ability to conduct service ticket resolution for users with different skill levels: from novices to experts.
- 5 years of experience in managed IT services covering applications, cloud infrastructures, servers, data storages.
- 5 years experience in ITSM and working according to ITIL principles.
- Transparent and flexible pricing for outsourced help desk services. Our pricing plans depend on the scope of help desk services your company needs.
- Mature quality management system we help implement projects fully meeting customers quality, time, and budget expectations.
- Guaranteed security of the customers’ data we access data based on ISO 27001 standards.
What Our Help Desk Services Include
- Establishing and managing 24/7 private label help desk To Provide a single point of contact for your customers under your brand name. We are flexible in applying help desk solutions for ticketing, we may use either an MSP's ticketing system or our solution for tracking service tickets.
- Creating SOP's (standard operating procedures) for the help desk team to follow. We also create a knowledge base for the help desk team to ensure quick and effective ticket resolution and regularly expand it with newly solved issues.
- Conducting user training and preparing self-support materials for your customers and boost self-support for the issues end users can handle independently.
- Assessing end user feedback to measure their satisfaction with the services you provide and help desk services.